Patient being revived with electric shocks suffers burns

CRIME News Chandigarh, June 28 A patient, who was being revived with electric shocks at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) here, suffered burns after a short circuit led to his stretcher catching fire, police said Tuesday. A probe has been ordered.

READ  Goan girl complains against boy for sending defamatory emails

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *