New Delhi, Oct 1: 8 people accused in the Malegaon blast have filed for a fresh bail applications in a session court in Mumbai. The National Investigation Agency (NIA) which is probing the case, has been asked to file its reply before Oct 30.
The National Investigation Agency has finally concluded that the nine men who were arrested in 2006 for the Malegaon blasts are innocent.
Sources revealed that the NIA will not oppose their bail pleas when the accused will be presented in the court.
CBI has submitted an internal report to the NIA and said that the blast should be probed as the right-wing Hindutva group activists was only arrested last year. In 2009, the accused men were chargesheeted when CBI told Maharashtra ATS.