The Boeing 777-200 Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 227 passengers, including two infants, from 14 different nationalities and 12 crew members disappeared at 0240 local time (23:10 IST)
Malaysia Airlines said the last point of contact with the plane was approximately 120 nautical miles east of Kota Baru in South China Sea. The airlines group chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya said a search and rescue mission had been
launched in the area after the aircraft lost contact.
153 Chinese including a delegation of artists
38 Malaysians including an official who was due to start a job at a branch office in Beijing
5 Indians, 3 of them of one family going to meet their son (The five have been identified as Chetna Kolekar, Swanand Kolekar, Suresh Kolekar, Chandrika Sharma and Prahlad Shirsatha)
3 Americans including an IBM Malaysia executive who had recently relocated to Kuala Lumpur
2 Iranians using false passports in a bid to seek asylum in Europe.
2 each from New Zealand and Ukraine;
2 Canadians returning to Beijing after a business trip
1 each from Russia, Taiwan and Netherlands.
March 8: Contact with flight MH370, which took off from Kuala Lumpur at 12.40 a.m., is lost at 1.40 a.m. and it vanishes from radar when flying over the Ho Chi Minh air traffic control area in Vietnam. It was expected to land in Beijing at 6.30 a.m. the same day.
March 8: There are speculations about the missing jet crashing into the South China Sea off Vietnam, according to a report given by Rear Admiral Ngo Van Phat, political commissar of the Fifth Naval Region of Vietnam.
March 8: Reports of a possible crash denied by Malaysian Transport Minister Hishamuddin Hussein, who says that no sign of any plane wreckage has been found in the suggested crash site.
March 8: Chinese President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang Saturday order emergency measures over the missing Malaysia Airlines flight.
March 8: The Civil Aviation Administration of China informed by Vietnamese civil aviation authorities that Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore conducting a joint search south of Vietnam’s Tho Chu Islands. China dispatches two maritime rescue ships to the South China Sea to help in rescue work.
March 8: Vietnamese Deputy Transport Minister Pham Quy Tieu says rescuers are expected to arrive in waters near the southern Phu Quoc Island where two “suspicious” oil slicks are spotted.
Numerous media reports cited instances when phones taken on board the flight were still ringing four days after the plane’s disappearance.
Reports suggest as many as 19 families managed to call phones of their missing loved ones, while the airline itself has got through to some of the missing crew’s handsets.
thats how Conspiracy theorists started to emerge.
Conspiracy theories behind disapearence of MH370.
Relatives of Chinese passengers from Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 are suspicious about the jet’s fatal journey. Without any definitive evidence of the whereabouts of Malaysia’s missing passenger plane, many Chinese families are fostering conspiracy theories.
1) MH370 was hijacked by pilots and taken to unknown location and MH370′s passengers are most likely being held hostage in Kazakhstan or some other Central Asian location.
2) Hijacked MH370 flew below radar level and some fishermen saw it flying over Andaman, Nicobar as well as Maldives and it flew to Somalia, where Al shabab is in control.
3) Hijackers of MH370 wanted crash it in to Petronas Towers of Malaysia.
4) Hijackers of MH370 wanted crash it in to Bombay or Gujarath, but there was a struggle and Hijackers did not know about flight path, as Pilots wanted to avert another 9/11, they flew over South of Indian Ocean till fuel run out and Crashed.
5) Hijackers wanted take control of Plane and there was struggle after one hour of flight and it crashed into Indian Ocean.
6) There was TOP secret material on the Plane, US/CIA wanted to send it to China, but Russia Foundout and informed China about it, So CIA remotely disabled all instruments of the Plane and remotely directed to Diego Garcia a UK/US base in Indian ocean.
7) There was Close encounter with UFO and Pilots lost control of the Plane, as all Compus are dead or acting weired, confused by this, MH370 Flew over South of Indian Ocean without any directions,till fuel runout and crashed.
8) Computer Virus code was Inserted before MH370 take off and someone was remotly controlling the flight within,but without proper navigational experience they directed it to wrong Path till it crashed.
9) Unknown Chines radical group hijacked it and an email was sent to various journalists in China, saying: “You kill one of our clan, we will kill 100 of you as payback.”
10) Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane was “cloaked,” hiding with hi-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used. so it was taken to unknown location where all passengers are safe but authorities collected everyone mobiles, that why everyone seems to online or mibles are rining.
11) MH370 Malaysia Airlines plane disintegrated in mid-flight has been flagged with a senior source saying the aircraft could have exploded due to mechanical issues
12) Radar logs indicate the MH370 may have turned around in flight somewhere near the south of Vietnam while over the South China Sea, and crashed; Authorities are investigating a possible wreckage object spotted near Vietnam’s southwestern tip.
13) Captain of the MH 370, Zaharie Ahmad Shah or co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid may have committed suicide, and other pilot was unable to handle the Flight crashed into South Indian Ocean.
14) MH 370 went into Time vortex like “LOST” serial
15) Aliens Abducted whole MH370
16) Its landed in East Asian jungle somewhere, otherwise some debris should have found floating in the sea.
17) Those who clever enough to disable communication of Boeing 777-200 Flight MH370, must have landed somewhere safely.
18) Disappeared in Asian triangle (Similar to Bermuda Triangle)
On March 24, in the saga of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 finally is over, or did the mystery just get a little bit more confusing? Citing “a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort,” Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak announced Monday morning that “MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.”
This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.
Anyway, Crashed or SAFE, we still PRAY for ALL (Soul)
– See more at: http://mynation.net/view/mh370/#sthash.qxelGhO8.dpuf