CRIME News Chandigarh, June 28 A patient, who was being revived with electric shocks at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) here, suffered burns after a short circuit led to his stretcher catching fire, police said Tuesday. A probe has been ordered.
An autorickshaw driver’s passions got ignited, and after being spurned, set the wife of a businessman on fire. Woman spurns advances, set afire 3 Jan 2009 Ahmedabad: A woman paid the price of spurning an autorickshaw driver’s advances with her life on Thursday. She was attacked and set ablaze by … Continue reading