FREE Divorce for Indian Women

To all indian Women,

FREE Divorce in india

ASK ME, How to get it.

Those who wanted easy Divorce,
Plus Huge sum of money,
ChildCustody; and many more.

No need to run after some lawyer and pay him money, government lawyer will work for you for Free.

No need to attend court dates,if your husband is not present for one date,he will get his bail cancelled and get arrest warrant.

if you want to take revenge on your mother in law or sister in law,by sending them to jail, you can do it easily.

You can get Child, plus child support without any hassle.

No need to appoint any goons, to threaten your husband,when LAW is doing it for you FREE

ASK me how. ? for FREE and its 100% legal.and government sponsored.

Ask me, how to terrorise, husband and his whole family.
Ask me, how to send all your husband family to jail without and much struggle.still make them pay as much as you want.

If your husband family foundout your infidelity, don`t worry, we know how to fix it.

We have many international organisation,fight for your struggle to get Divorce, For FREE.

if you want to send mother in law to jail, non bailable for asking you to clean your own dish or cloths.

you can bring home your boyfriend, and no one will say anything,Even you can ask your husband to sleep side.

you can come home late after party or spending time with your Boyfriend,and make your husband awake till you come home.

you can make him,cook for you.

This facility only Avaialble for indian women ONLY

Sponsored by Indian government.

it happens only only in india.

post comments if anyone want to know about this Governments free service.


3 thoughts on “FREE Divorce for Indian Women

  1. 1. Grant instant Divorce when either of the spouse approaches Court.

    Because they can always re-marry if they need each other.

    2. False 498A or DVA Complaints should be punished by giving physical and legal Custody of Children to the Father.

    Because Children should be isolated from a Fraud environment.

  2. Those who misuse this law need to be punished. But in India people can get away with Mental Murder what innocent victims can do other than joining SIF

  3. Acutally I want to divorce my wife who really mentally tortures me. I want to take custody of my 2 daughters (15 & 4 years. Can you suggest & help me.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *