Misuse rider in harassment law

When Judiciary try to make fool proof laws; As most of Gender biased laws like 498A, DV are widely misued, women organisation protest over such laws and try to STOP to add clause to Punish Misuser

When New sexual harassment law is introduced, women activist Urvashi Butalia says, If such clause is added, then there is no need of such law, with punishment to law misuser; which shows, these sadist, divorced and failed to control women organisation and activists, want only one thing.

They want to harass men;

They want to misuse law, and get away with it, without any punishment.

Here is the truth Behind motive of these women organisations.

NEWS Follows.

May 18: A proposed law to protect women from sexual harassment at the workplace may also punish women employees who are found by an office panel to have misused the legislation.

The Centre has added a controversial clause to the draft Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (Prevention) Bill aimed at checking misuse, which women

5 thoughts on “Misuse rider in harassment law

  1. NCW, WPC & Urvashi Butalia – do u want to give rights to woman to file misleading, false case against men and then get away? have u lost ur senses? Y r u ruining office life? I request US & UN to take control of india. I am fed up with this law & misuse. and woman are bluntly asking for rights to misuse the law openly.

  2. Goverment and other agencies have just started listening to us, we must carry with our campaign our country will change.

    May be our kids gets better law and better india.

    I think I am getting too optemistic in feminazi world.

  3. Like all punishments for misuse of certain IPC sections, misuse of Sexual Harassment laws too should attract the same maximum punishment this law prescribes(in case of conviction of an accused).

    Why, in case of misuse, skip back to lesser punishment in “accordance with the provisions of the service rules applicable”. If someone is misusing a law, parity of punishment should be there(same maximum punishment as prescribed by the law, which is being misused).

    See the double standards when they say “”Every law needs to be checked against misuse. But if the same committee which decides on the woman’s complaint is also responsible for deciding whether she should be punished, it may lead to problems,” the WPC official said” – If they don’t have trust in the committee for its ability to determine misuse, how can they have trust in the same committee to decide upon the complaint(and punish the accused).

  4. Pakistan please take control of India as you have better social and matrimonial laws than India.

  5. Dear Sir/Madam,
    We got Married 05/03/2002, and have a daughter born 09/07/2005. My wife and she’s family given me 498a/34 IPC, FIR NO.276, date 31/08/2009, P.S.: BAGUIATI, it’s not true case, believe me. My wife are engaged/Affair with a boy (Sandip Samanta, S/O. Shankar Kumar Samanta S.B.I. Manager) his house front of my house, all the matters are know every person in my village, and also they given me written about my character. When my wife goes outside form my house near about many vory gold and cash 1.20 lack Indian rupees taken. Not taken my daughter, daughter is now in my house. My wife doing the 498a case’s date 31/08/2009 and I arrest 06/09/2009, court give me bail at 19/09/2009 my 1st court date is 16/10/2009 done. 2nd court date is 04/01/2010 done. Next court date is 07/07/2010 at Barasat court. Some proof (20 pcs. s.m.s., picture with the boy and a c.d.) has me about my wife and the boy that they are in illegal relation. Believe me I and my family love much more to my wife. They (My wife family) are very very poor and live in a bosti Address: 70/H/8 Manicktolla Main Road, Kolkata – 700054, Beside 5 Star Club, my mother see 1st time and she arrange my marriage, and Mother told me they are very poor so what? After marriage she is my family member, believe me not a single word is wrong. Before marriage my family not see my wife’s family, now we understand/also see that she’s family are very bad. My wife, she’s family and the boy they are misusing this law. Now my wife’s family understands all the affair matter. But my wife still now not agree she wants to marry to the boy. My wife left our only solitary daughter to me who is 4 years old having severe “Ashtama Disease, depends on INHEALER, here political Hide & seek game is going on & the father of the parents (THE FATHER OF THE BOY WHO HAS ILLICIT RELATIONS WITH MY WIFE) are rich, so they are spending money to everywhere with a view to be escaped. Now I decided that I’m not taken back my wife. I take a lawyer his name Mr. Kamelash Nandi. I don’t know what happened next? Now I went to punishment the boy. If possible please help me. Please investigate the matter and relief/save me and my family. And . My wife given me U/s. 125 Cr. P. C. Case NO.167/2009, date 16/12/2009. 1st Class Judicial Magistrate at Sealdah. 1st court date is 15/01/2010 done, 2nd court date is 12/02/2010.
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    Actually I’m 100 percent victim, so I went to knowing my matter all the Indian and others. I write my matter to our local P.S., Local Councilor, all M.P., M.L.A., Minister in W.B, C.M. in W.B., CBI in W.B, CID in W.B, Governor in W.B, and President in India. P.M. in India, Human rights department, AAP KI KACHEHRI – KIRAN KE SAATH, Kolkata Police, my nation, all of the news channels, and all press, and many more, (anybody can’t help me/proper investigation) absolutely you also, I think you can help me, so I write to you. I’m Punishment + harassment Without Crime.

    With kindest regards,
    Dipak Kumar Adhikari
    Tegharia(Dhali Para),NandanKanan. P.S.: Baguiati.
    P.O. Hatiara. Kolkata-700059 Email: dipakadhikari_59@yahoo.com PH. 9836149983
    W.B. India.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *